Youth arrested for submitting fake experience certificate
Chandigarh: A youth was arrested on Friday for allegedly submitting a fake experience certificate for the post of Post-graduate Teacher in Haryana School Teacher Selection Board (HSTSB), Panchkula.
Rupendra Kumar, a resident of Shiv Colony in Faridabad district, was caught after the experience certificate submitted by him was found fake during the verification of documents, a police spokesman said.
HSTSB had advertised a post of PGT Physics in June, 2012 for which the accused had managed a fake teaching experience certificate of four years with the help of C K Gautam, Principal, K M Senior Secondary School and Rajiv Kumar, former District Education Officer, Faridabad who is now District Education Officer, Mewat at Nuh, he said.
Efforts are being made to arrest others involved in the racket, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees