Youth arrested for submitting fake experience certificate
Chandigarh: A youth was arrested on Friday for allegedly submitting a fake experience certificate for the post of Post-graduate Teacher in Haryana School Teacher Selection Board (HSTSB), Panchkula.
Rupendra Kumar, a resident of Shiv Colony in Faridabad district, was caught after the experience certificate submitted by him was found fake during the verification of documents, a police spokesman said.
HSTSB had advertised a post of PGT Physics in June, 2012 for which the accused had managed a fake teaching experience certificate of four years with the help of C K Gautam, Principal, K M Senior Secondary School and Rajiv Kumar, former District Education Officer, Faridabad who is now District Education Officer, Mewat at Nuh, he said.
Efforts are being made to arrest others involved in the racket, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price