Youth arrested for submitting fake experience certificate
Chandigarh: A youth was arrested on Friday for allegedly submitting a fake experience certificate for the post of Post-graduate Teacher in Haryana School Teacher Selection Board (HSTSB), Panchkula.
Rupendra Kumar, a resident of Shiv Colony in Faridabad district, was caught after the experience certificate submitted by him was found fake during the verification of documents, a police spokesman said.
HSTSB had advertised a post of PGT Physics in June, 2012 for which the accused had managed a fake teaching experience certificate of four years with the help of C K Gautam, Principal, K M Senior Secondary School and Rajiv Kumar, former District Education Officer, Faridabad who is now District Education Officer, Mewat at Nuh, he said.
Efforts are being made to arrest others involved in the racket, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users