Youth killed in celebratory firing
Sonepat (Har): An 18-year-old youth died after a bullet hit him during a celebratory firing at a marriage ceremony in Sisana village of this district.
During a marriage party last night, a man fired volley of shots in the air, but a stray bullet hit Deepak, who was standing nearby.
He was rushed to the PGIMS hospital at Rohtak where doctors declared him brought dead, they said.
The accused, who remained unidentified so far, escaped immediately after the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list