By Biplob Ghosal | Friday, December 9, 2016 - 13:28
Distinguished Ayurvedic scholar Dr JLN Sastry believes that Ayurveda controls and combats newly emerging conditions. In an interview with Biplob Ghosal of Zee Media Group, he discusses the benefits of Ayurveda and its efficacy in curing among others gastroenteritis and heart related problems.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:16
The death of every other newborn in India can be traced to either low birth weight (LBW) or premature delivery -- a reflection of poor maternal health and an inadequate healthcare system -- according to an IndiaSpend analysis of census data.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:03
The just-released Global Tuberculosis (TB) Report-2016 is a shocker for India. The report reveals the spread of this curable disease is larger than previously projected and moreover, the country accounts for 24 per cent of the global cases.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
- Pakistan is a 'well of death' says Uzma Ahmed
- People who demand proof for surgical strike are fools, says Paresh Rawal
- Andhra Pradesh: Man hacked to death in broad daylight
- Patna sex racket: Non bailable warrant against Bihar Congress leader Brijesh Pandey
- Noida: Armed robbers kill man, rape 4 women of his family
- Jharkhand: Naxals attack railway station, set goods train engine on fire
- Maharashtra CM's chopper crash-lands in Latur, Fadnavis safe
- 3 years of Modi govt: Zee Media's Exclusive with Radha Mohan Singh, Minister for Agriculture
- DNA: Analysing three years of Narendra Modi Government
- DNA: Today in History, 25th May 2017
- Virat Kohli refuses to comment when asked if cricket can improve Indo-Pak ties
- Ex-ISI official admits Kulbhushan Jadhav was arrested from Iran
- DNA: ISRO and NASA collaborates to develop world's most expensive earth imaging satellite 'NISAR'
- DNA: Congress leader Mani Shankar Aiyar meets Hurriyat leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani
- DNA: Passengers on Tejas Express steal headphones, damage screens
- WBBSE Results 2017: www.wbresults.nic.in WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 to be declared soon
- WBBSE Result 2017: West Bengal Madhyamik Result/WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 declared; check www.wbresults.nic.in
- Devendra Fadnavis' chopper crash-lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM safe; AIB to probe mishap
- Virender Sehwag's tweet on Uzma Ahmed sums up everything that's good about India
- Court nullifies Hindu woman's marriage with Muslim man as she converted to Islam at 'behest of ISIS'
- Wreckage of Indian Air Force's missing Sukhoi Su-30 fighter jet found
- SHAMEFUL! Tejas Express makes maiden run from Mumbai to Goa, returns with damaged infotainment and missing headphones
- EXCLUSIVE: Virat Kohli gives cold response when asked if India should play Pakistan in present scenario – Watch Video
- PM Modi's demonetisation move gave Rs 5 lakh crore advantage to Indian economy: Report
- West Bengal Madhyamik Result: WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 to be declared shortly; check wbresults.nic.in
- Enforcement Directorate raids ex-Haryana CM Hooda's aides in Manesar land deal case
- Salman Khan's 'Tubelight' trailer is out and it's powerful enough to leave you spellbound! - Watch
- 21 Lashkar terrorists preparing for 'big terror attack' in India; Delhi Police on high alert
- Madhya Pradesh: Mother lays dead by tracks in Madhya Pradesh, child tries to breastfeed - Watch
- Indian Army foils ambush by Pakistan's Border Action Team in Uri, two attackers gunned down