By Biplob Ghosal | Tuesday, September 1, 2015 - 10:42
The debate between the effectiveness of allopathic medicines and homeopathy has been one of the most disputed in medical history. Both schools of thought at the centre of their practice aim to heal the sick but take on different trajectories to achieve the same. Having said that, a large section of people still rely on the age-old holistic approach of Homeopathy.
By Dhriti Sharma | Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 13:44
Dinesh Ghodke is a graduate from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and has empowered thousands of people through various innovative initiatives in yoga and meditation. A gymnast and a soccer enthusiast, he is a unique blend of serenity and dynamism and is one of the youngest teachers in the Art of Living Foundation and is also the Director of the The Art of Living Youth.
By Salome Phelamei | Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 14:40
On the occasion of World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), which falls on May 31, Dr K Vijay Kumar, MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Multi-speciality hospitals, Bangalore, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp on why tobacco use is particularly bad for people with diabetes.
By Shruti Saxena | Monday, April 27, 2015 - 01:08
In what could be seen as a shocking reality, despite various health and awareness programmes, an estimated 21.8 million infants worldwide are still missing out on basic vaccines like diphtheria, hepatitis B, measles, mumps and tetanus, says the World Health Organisation (WHO). India is one of the countries where immunisation coverage is less than 80 percent.
By Salome Phelamei | Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 14:21
Dr Veena Aggarwal, Head, R&D and Technical Services, VLCC Health Care Ltd, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp, on how eating better, being more physically active can help a person avoid being overweight and to stay healthy.
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Indrani Mukerjea admits to role in Sheena Bora murder
- Indrani Mukerjea admits she killed Sheena Bora
- Atul Anjan apologizes to supporters for earlier statement on condom ad
- Teachers' Day speech: PM Modi's 10 'shiksha mantra' to students
- 4 terrorists killed in encounter in Jammu and Kashmir
- Watch: Bollywood's top breaking news
- Top 25 news @10am
- Top 10 news @7am
- DNA: Analysis of Sheena Bora's dairy
- Exclusive chat with 'Welcome Back' star cast
- Hurriyat's Geelani writes 'secret' letter to Nawaz Sharif
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India
- S Sreesanth praises Virat Kohli for backing 'suspended' Ishant Sharma
- PM Narendra Modi gives 'Buddha mantra' for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Syrian boy, 3, lying dead on Turkish beach: A picture that moved the world!
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Watch: Do high-class escorts fall under the 'sex worker' category?
- 'Porn star' Sunny Leone's vulgar condom advt is no art: Atul Anjan