By Biplob Ghosal | Tuesday, September 1, 2015 - 10:42
The debate between the effectiveness of allopathic medicines and homeopathy has been one of the most disputed in medical history. Both schools of thought at the centre of their practice aim to heal the sick but take on different trajectories to achieve the same. Having said that, a large section of people still rely on the age-old holistic approach of Homeopathy.
By Dhriti Sharma | Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 13:44
Dinesh Ghodke is a graduate from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and has empowered thousands of people through various innovative initiatives in yoga and meditation. A gymnast and a soccer enthusiast, he is a unique blend of serenity and dynamism and is one of the youngest teachers in the Art of Living Foundation and is also the Director of the The Art of Living Youth.
By Salome Phelamei | Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 14:40
On the occasion of World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), which falls on May 31, Dr K Vijay Kumar, MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Multi-speciality hospitals, Bangalore, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp on why tobacco use is particularly bad for people with diabetes.
By Shruti Saxena | Monday, April 27, 2015 - 01:08
In what could be seen as a shocking reality, despite various health and awareness programmes, an estimated 21.8 million infants worldwide are still missing out on basic vaccines like diphtheria, hepatitis B, measles, mumps and tetanus, says the World Health Organisation (WHO). India is one of the countries where immunisation coverage is less than 80 percent.
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Morning Superfast @7am
- PM Narendra Modi pays tribute to Mahatma Gandhi at Rajghat
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Up to 10 feared dead in Oregon college shooting
- Watch: Bollywood Breaking @2.30pm
- Sheena Bora murder prime accused Indrani Mukerjea admitted to hospital
- Mahatma Gandhi: Know six things you didn't know about him
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Preview
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Watch: NASA releases best images of Pluto's largest moon, Charon
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: What's the 'bliing' factor?
- Know who replaced Katrina Kaif in film opposite Jackie Chan
- Did Lalu Prasad Yadav mean PM Narendra Modi assassinated Mahatma Gandhi?
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'