By Biplob Ghosal | Friday, December 9, 2016 - 13:28
Distinguished Ayurvedic scholar Dr JLN Sastry believes that Ayurveda controls and combats newly emerging conditions. In an interview with Biplob Ghosal of Zee Media Group, he discusses the benefits of Ayurveda and its efficacy in curing among others gastroenteritis and heart related problems.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:16
The death of every other newborn in India can be traced to either low birth weight (LBW) or premature delivery -- a reflection of poor maternal health and an inadequate healthcare system -- according to an IndiaSpend analysis of census data.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:03
The just-released Global Tuberculosis (TB) Report-2016 is a shocker for India. The report reveals the spread of this curable disease is larger than previously projected and moreover, the country accounts for 24 per cent of the global cases.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
- Watch: Woman chants 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai' at Srinagar's Lal Chowk
- 24-year old biker dies while speeding near Delhi's Mandi House
- SC orders NIA to investigate Kerala 'love jihad' case
- UP Govt mulls action against Madrasas who didn't sing National Anthem on I-Day
- J&K: LeT commander Ayub Lelhari gunned down in encounter in Pulwama
- Hurriyat funding probe: NIA conducts raids at 12 locations in J&K
- Caesarean deliveries on a rise at private hospitals in India
- This is what PM Modi said while addressing young entrepreneurs in Delhi
- Delhi HC on high alert after police receives bomb threat call
- Watch: Anti-Muslim Australian senator wears burqa in Parliament
- Govt sends notice to 21 mobile phone makers, asks them to share security information
- Watch: How floods wreak havoc in Bihar
- Rohith Vemula was a troubled individual, didn’t commit suicide over Hyderabad Central University action: Inquiry Commission
- Petrol, diesel price on 17th August 2017: Check out the rates here city-wise
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha collections—Akshay Kumar's impressive social drama is UNSTOPPABLE at Box Office
- Reward for locating 'missing' Sonia Gandhi: Posters emerge in Rae Bareli
- Trinamool Congress sweeps West Bengal civic polls; BJP wins 6 wards, CPI(M), Congress fail to open account
- 81 lakh Aadhaar deactivated till date: Here's how to find out your status
- Caught on cam: Trinamool Congress MLA Swapan Kumar Beltharia beats vendor in West Bengal's Purulia — Watch
- China says not aware of Ladakh scuffle; asks India to withdraw troops from Doklam
- 1984 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- Divyanka Tripathi fears having a daughter, questions Beti Bachao campaign
- Kapil Sharma makes Navjot Singh Sidhu unhappy but why?
- Shoaib Akhtar shares throwback moment with Shah Rukh Khan, calls him most humble man
- Kolkata: 23-year-old air hostess falls from third floor, dies
- Katrina Kaif celebrates ' 5 Year of Ek Tha Tiger' on Instagram but the pic is making us eager for 'Tiger Zinda Hai'!
- 'Love Jihad' case: SC orders NIA probe into Kerala girl’s conversion, marriage