By Biplob Ghosal | Friday, December 9, 2016 - 13:28
Distinguished Ayurvedic scholar Dr JLN Sastry believes that Ayurveda controls and combats newly emerging conditions. In an interview with Biplob Ghosal of Zee Media Group, he discusses the benefits of Ayurveda and its efficacy in curing among others gastroenteritis and heart related problems.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:16
The death of every other newborn in India can be traced to either low birth weight (LBW) or premature delivery -- a reflection of poor maternal health and an inadequate healthcare system -- according to an IndiaSpend analysis of census data.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:03
The just-released Global Tuberculosis (TB) Report-2016 is a shocker for India. The report reveals the spread of this curable disease is larger than previously projected and moreover, the country accounts for 24 per cent of the global cases.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
- DNA: Boris Becker declared bankrupt over long-standing debt
- Boys try to hit SHO by car in Gurugram - Watch
- Separatist leader Yasin Malik arrested in Srinagar
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Narendra Modi conveys his wishes to the nation on Eid
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- EC disqualifies MP minister over incorrect filing of election expenditure
- Lady police officer scolds BJP leader over arrogant behaviour in UP
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- J&K: Pakistan violates ceasefire in Naushera sector
- Oil tanker explodes in Pakistan's Bahawalpur district, many killed
- Bihar: Are the Presidential elections causing a rift in the Mahagathbandhan?
- PM Modi lands in Washington DC for his 2-day US tour
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- Heavy rains in Mumbai trigger warnings of high tide
- Presidential election: Sushma Swaraj tweets 2013 Lok Sabha video, says 'This is how Meira Kumar treated Leader of Opposition'
- Eman Ahmed, once dubbed as world’s heaviest woman, can now sit and eat on her own
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Kiku Sharda welcomes Chandan Prabhakar back with a heartfelt message!
- 2017 Australian Open Super Series Final: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kuldeep Yadav outfoxes Jason Holder, MS Dhoni does the rest to send West Indies skipper packing
- WATCH: Smriti Mandhana scores blistering 72-ball 90 in India's World Cup opener against England
- Nitish Kumar uncomfortable in grand alliance with RJD, Congress, will welcome him if he joins NDA: BJP
- Airtel extends 30GB free data offer for another 3 months – Check out details
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Kerala Sabarimala temple's gold-coated flag damaged; three held
- Baby Elephant chases birds and falls face-down at Sweden zoo – Watch
- West Bengal: BJP demands CM Mamata Banerjee's resignation over attack on MP George Baker
- Haryana govt has disbursed Rs 2,400 cr compensation to farmers: CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Hacking group believes NASA will announce discovery of aliens
- Aadhaar not valid for travel to Nepal, Bhutan: Home Ministry