HP cabinet approves special incentive for doctors
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh cabinet on Monday approved incentive packages for specialist medical officers appointed on contract basis through Rogi Kalyan Samitis (RKS) in identified remote tribal areas of the state.
An incentive of Rs 25,000 per month would given to the specialists medical officers (MBBS doctors) posted in Pangi, Pooh tehsil and Hangrang sub-tehsil in district Kinnaur and Dodra-Kwar sub-division in district Shimla, an official spokesman said.
The cabinet approved Rs 20,000 per month for specialists doctors in Surgery, Anaesthesia, Paediatrics, and Radiology posted in Kinnaur (except Pooh tehsil and Hangrang), Bharmour sub-division, Chopal, Chohara (except Dodra-Kwar) in Shimla, Sangrah, Shillai in Sirmaur, Ani in Kullu, Tissa in Chamba, Chhota Bhangal of Multhan and Bara Bhangal area.
An incentive of Rs 15,000 per month would be given to doctors posted in backward development blocks of Shillai, in Sirmaur, Jubbal-Kotkhai, Rohru and Nankhari in Shimla, Salooni in Chamba and Karsog in Mandi district.
Among the other major proposals approved by the state cabinet included opening a new tehsil at Tauni Devi upgradation of sub-tehsil at Multhan, and providing 8-kg foodgrains/wheat flour to every member of ration card holders in remote areas of Dodra-Kwar in Shimla and Bara Bhangal in Kangra through retail outlets under Public Distribution System.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Subramanian Swamy at it again! Attacks Economic Affairs Secy Shaktikanta Das; Arun Jaitley calls it unfair
- Pakistan-North Korea nuclear trade being tracked by Indian intelligence agencies: Report
- Rousseff ex-minister arrested in Brazil graft probe
- 4,500 people rescued in Mediterranean: Italy coastguard
- Vijender Singh out of Olympic contention, wishes best for Vikas Krishan