Kalam to visit Shimla
Shimla: Former President APJ Abdul Kalam would pay a day`s visit to Shimla on July 14 to deliver a key note address in a legal programme, official sources said here on Saturday.
Kalam would deliver the lecture on the "Duties and Rights of the Citizen" in a programme being organised by the state legal authority, public relation societies of India `Himachal Chapter and SEWA Trust` in collaboration with department of Art, Languages and Culture.
Governor Urmila Singh will be the chief guest on the occasion while Chief Justice of the Himachal Pradesh High Court Justice Kurian Joseph would preside over the function, the sources added.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why