No regularisation of encroachments on govt land: HP
Dharamsala: The Himachal Pradesh government
on Thursday said it is not considering any proposal to regularise
encroachments on government land.
We are not considering any proposal to regularise
encroachments on government land, Revenue Minister Gulab Singh
told the state Assembly in reply to a query by Congress member
"However, the government has constituted a cabinet sub-
committee to consider and give recommendations regarding
regularisation of encroachments by poor," he said, adding that
the matter was sub-judice.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video