No regularisation of encroachments on govt land: HP
Dharamsala: The Himachal Pradesh government
on Thursday said it is not considering any proposal to regularise
encroachments on government land.
We are not considering any proposal to regularise
encroachments on government land, Revenue Minister Gulab Singh
told the state Assembly in reply to a query by Congress member
"However, the government has constituted a cabinet sub-
committee to consider and give recommendations regarding
regularisation of encroachments by poor," he said, adding that
the matter was sub-judice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?