Call of humanity inspires our armed forces: Top quotes from PM Modi's speech in Bhopal
Our army doesn't say but displays its valour, PM Modi said.
Bhopal: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday inaugurated the “Shaurya Samarak” war memorial in Bhopal. He also addressed a large gathering who had assembled for the occasion.
Here are the top quotes from PM Modi's speech:
1.Our army doesn't say but displays its valour.
2. The biggest strength our army is its will power derived from the support of 1.2 billion people.
3. Around 1.5 lakhs Indian soldiers fought and lost their lives during the two World Wars. World must never forget this.
4. Army, BSF, CRPF, Coast Guard jawans sacrifice their lives so that we can sleep peacefully.
5. While rescuing Indians in Yemen, Indian Army also rescued a few Pakistanis, this is the example of humanity of our military.
6. India is one of the biggest contributors to the UN peacekeeping forces.
7. When we think of armed forces, we remember their bravery and also their role during a natural disaster.
8. It is the call of humanity that inspires our armed forces when they're helping people during natural disasters. Nothing else matters.
9. While extending help, my soldiers did not for once think that these are the same people who pelted stones at them.
10. During floods in Srinagar, army men extended their help for the rescue and relief operation in the area.
11. It is my privilege that I have the opportunity to pay my tributes to our brave soldiers here on this historic day.
12. Govt decided to give skill development training to soldiers in last year of service so that they doesn't have to struggle for jobs.
13. In some countries whenever people see jawans at airports or railway stations, they stand up and applause, we should also adopt this.
14. Previous governments made empty promises on OROP but when we came to power we fulfilled our promise and implemented it.