New Delhi: The online registration date for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2015 is due to end on September 20, leaving candidates barely six days to get themselves registered to appear for the exam.
Through the MBA entrance test, candidates can get admission in the prestigious IIMs and several B-schools of the country.
The examination will be held on November 29 and results are likely to be declared in second week of January, 2016.
This year, the examination will be conducted in 136 cities comprising 650 test sites, the official press release stated.
Here are some important facts you should know about the exam:
- Online Registration dates: August 06 – September 20
- Admit Card download: October 15, 1:00 pm till exam day
- Exam: November 29
- Results: Second week of January, 2016
- The examination will be held in two sessions.
- Duration of examination has been increased to 180 minutes.
- Candidates will be tested in three sections - ‘Quantitative Aptitude (QA)’, ‘Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)’ and ‘Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VRC)’.