This is what Kamlesh Tiwari said about Prophet Muhammad which infuriated Muslims
New Delhi: Kamlesh Tiwari is facing the wrath of scores of Muslims for allegedly making derogatory remarks against Prophet Muhammad.
The Times of India had in a report said that Tiwari, who claims to be the working president of Hindu Mahasabha, had called Prophet Muhammad the first homosexual in the world.
Tiwari's statement had come a day after UP Cabinet minister Azam Khan called RSS members homosexuals.
According to reports, around one lakh Muslims on Friday gathered in Muzaffarnagar, demanding death penalty for Tiwari.
Similar protests against Tiwari have been reported from Bengaluru and Delhi.
Tiwari is currently behind bars on charges of hate speech.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing