This is what Kamlesh Tiwari said about Prophet Muhammad which infuriated Muslims
New Delhi: Kamlesh Tiwari is facing the wrath of scores of Muslims for allegedly making derogatory remarks against Prophet Muhammad.
The Times of India had in a report said that Tiwari, who claims to be the working president of Hindu Mahasabha, had called Prophet Muhammad the first homosexual in the world.
Tiwari's statement had come a day after UP Cabinet minister Azam Khan called RSS members homosexuals.
According to reports, around one lakh Muslims on Friday gathered in Muzaffarnagar, demanding death penalty for Tiwari.
Similar protests against Tiwari have been reported from Bengaluru and Delhi.
Tiwari is currently behind bars on charges of hate speech.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next