A music therapy for inmates of Udhampur jail
Jammu: In a unique experience, jail inmates enjoyed a date with music therapy as spiritual Guru Raj Kumar Dogra made a live presentation at the Udhampur district prisonon Thursday.
The event, organised jointly by the Swarangan Meditation Charitable Trust and Vichar Kranti Manch, was attended by over 300 prisoners, besides jail officials including Superintendent Vinod Anand.
Dogra, who runs a free-of-cost spiritual music therapy campaign to deal with stress problem, said it has been proved that where the modern day medicine fails, centuries old spiritual music therapy can bring positive results.
He claimed the therapy can bring positive change in the attitude of the prisoners.
Besides performing at different parts of the state, Dogra has also given live performances in UK, Italy, Spain, France, Holland, Switzerland, Mexico and various other countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice