A music therapy for inmates of Udhampur jail
Jammu: In a unique experience, jail inmates enjoyed a date with music therapy as spiritual Guru Raj Kumar Dogra made a live presentation at the Udhampur district prisonon Thursday.
The event, organised jointly by the Swarangan Meditation Charitable Trust and Vichar Kranti Manch, was attended by over 300 prisoners, besides jail officials including Superintendent Vinod Anand.
Dogra, who runs a free-of-cost spiritual music therapy campaign to deal with stress problem, said it has been proved that where the modern day medicine fails, centuries old spiritual music therapy can bring positive results.
He claimed the therapy can bring positive change in the attitude of the prisoners.
Besides performing at different parts of the state, Dogra has also given live performances in UK, Italy, Spain, France, Holland, Switzerland, Mexico and various other countries.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split