Another batch of pilgrims leave for Amarnath
Jammu: A fresh batch of 105 pilgrims today left for the cave shrine of Amarnath in South Kashmir Himalayas.=
A convoy of three vehicles carrying the 43rd batch of 105 devotees left the Yatri Niwas at Bhagwati Nagar around 4:55 AM to pay obeisance at the holy shrine.
The batch, including 75 men and four women, was on its way to the twin base camps of Pahalgam and Baltal, police said.
With today`s batch, a total of 51,530 devotees have left for Amarnath so far from the Jammu base camp.
Meanwhile, a convoy of 18 vehicles, carrying the eight batch of 719 pilgrims left from the Bhagwati Nagar base camp in the city around 3:23 AM for the Budha Amarnath Yatra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you