Army foils infiltration bid along LoC in Rajouri
Jammu: Army troops today foiled an
infiltration bid along Line of Control (LoC) in Rajouri
district of Jammu and Kashmir.
Troops guarding the borderline observed movement of three
suspected militants who were trying to enter the Indian side
in Chamba gap forward defence location in Laam belt around
0200 hours, a senior army officer said.
Army immediately deployed its ambush parties which
opened fire on the infiltrators, he said, adding that they
were forced back to Pakistan side.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative