Contraband valued about Rs 2 lakh seized
Srinagar: An alleged drug peddler was on Saturday
arrested with 350 grams of charas, valued at around Rs 2 lakh
in the international blackmarket, in Anantnag district.
Mushtaq Ahmad Shiekh, a resident of Srinagar city, was
apprehended at Bijbehara in Anantnag following recovery of
charas from his possession, a police spokesman said.
A case against him has been registered under the NDPS
Act, he added.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative