Contraband valued about Rs 2 lakh seized
Srinagar: An alleged drug peddler was on Saturday
arrested with 350 grams of charas, valued at around Rs 2 lakh
in the international blackmarket, in Anantnag district.
Mushtaq Ahmad Shiekh, a resident of Srinagar city, was
apprehended at Bijbehara in Anantnag following recovery of
charas from his possession, a police spokesman said.
A case against him has been registered under the NDPS
Act, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- 'Mann Ki Baat': PM Narendra Modi to address nation today, may talk to Army jawans
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015