CRPF seizes cache of ammunition in Srinagar
Srinagar: Personnel of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) along with the Rashtriya Rifles and the Jammu and Kashmir police recovered a cache of ammunition here, said a CRPF official on Sunday.
The troops of the 45th battalion of CRPF recovered around 147 rounds of 7.6 mm ammunition, six hand grenades and one wireless set from the Darvesh Bagh area in Baramulla district.
"On specific inputs, CRPF conducted raids and seized the ammunition," said the official.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What a journey! Watch video that introduced US President Barack Obama at Democratic National Convention
- No newspapers, television for Arvind Kejriwal for 12 days in August - Know why
- Flood wrecks havoc in Bihar, Assam; more than 40 dead, lakhs affected
- Houthi rebels form Supreme Council to govern Yemen
- Boy George 'devastated' over friend's suicide