CRPF seizes cache of ammunition in Srinagar
Srinagar: Personnel of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) along with the Rashtriya Rifles and the Jammu and Kashmir police recovered a cache of ammunition here, said a CRPF official on Sunday.
The troops of the 45th battalion of CRPF recovered around 147 rounds of 7.6 mm ammunition, six hand grenades and one wireless set from the Darvesh Bagh area in Baramulla district.
"On specific inputs, CRPF conducted raids and seized the ammunition," said the official.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you