CRPF seizes cache of ammunition in Srinagar
Srinagar: Personnel of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) along with the Rashtriya Rifles and the Jammu and Kashmir police recovered a cache of ammunition here, said a CRPF official on Sunday.
The troops of the 45th battalion of CRPF recovered around 147 rounds of 7.6 mm ammunition, six hand grenades and one wireless set from the Darvesh Bagh area in Baramulla district.
"On specific inputs, CRPF conducted raids and seized the ammunition," said the official.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened