‘India, Pak shouldn’t delay resolution of Kashmir`
Srinagar: India and Pakistan should not put the future of Kashmiri youth at stake by delaying resolution of the Kashmir issue, separatist leader Mohammad Yasin Malik said Wednesday.
"The rulers in India and Pakistan cannot put the future of coming generations of Kashmiris into dark for the future of their own generations. Kashmir is a burning issue which needs to be resolved on priority," Malik told a gathering at Sopore.
The JKLF Chairman leader welcomed the signing of agreements between India and Pakistan during their Foreign Ministers` meeting recently.
"We are witnessing new warmth in the bilateral relations. Kashmiris welcome and support these good gestures. But at the same time, we feel surprised that the core issue of Kashmir has not made progress," the Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front leader said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam