JK Govt not to tolerate violation of masterplan: Tara Chand
Jammu: Asking officers of the Housing and
Urban Development Department to remove encroachments, Jammu
and Kashmir Deputy Chief Minister (DCM) Tara Chand Wednesday said
the government will not tolerate violations of the master plan
in the state.
"The government will not tolerate any violation of the
master plan and has asked the concerned officers to remove
encroachments if any," he said while reviewing the working of
the Housing and Urban Development department.
He directed the committee constituted for the purpose
to complete its task within a time bound manner and submit the
report at the earliest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda