JK Govt not to tolerate violation of masterplan: Tara Chand
Jammu: Asking officers of the Housing and
Urban Development Department to remove encroachments, Jammu
and Kashmir Deputy Chief Minister (DCM) Tara Chand Wednesday said
the government will not tolerate violations of the master plan
in the state.
"The government will not tolerate any violation of the
master plan and has asked the concerned officers to remove
encroachments if any," he said while reviewing the working of
the Housing and Urban Development department.
He directed the committee constituted for the purpose
to complete its task within a time bound manner and submit the
report at the earliest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!