JK govt sanctions Rs 1.84 cr for militancy victims
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government
has sanctioned Rs 1.84 crore ex-gratia reliefs for families of
victims in 54 militancy cases in Kupwara district, officials
said on Wednesday.
The decision was taken yesterday at a Kupwara District
Level Screening Committee meeting chaired by District
Magistrate MS Rather, they said.
The relief was sanctioned in favour of 54 militancy
cases, including four deaths, three injury and one property
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda