LPG cylinder explodes in Udhampur, 5 injured

Five people were injured in a fire caused by the blast of LPG cylinder in Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir.

Jammu: Five people were injured in a fire caused by the blast of LPG cylinder in Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir.

The gas cylinder caught fire at a house in Christian colony in Udhampur and later exploded due to gas leakage last evening, officials said today.

In the fire and explosion, five people includiong 2 women suffered burn injuries and were hospitalised, they said.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close