Pak infiltrator arrested on Indo-Pak border in Samba
Jammu: A Pakistani infiltrator has been arrested by Border Security Force (BSF) troops from a forward village of Indo-Pak border in Samba district, police said here on Thursday.
Mohammad Tariq (32), a resident of Harbanspura in Lahore was arrested from forward village of Mangu Chak in Ramgarh sector of the district last night, they said.
Tariq is being quizzed at Samba police station and would be sent to Joint Interrogation Centre (JIC) in the next couple of days, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Samba JL Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31