Pak infiltrator arrested on Indo-Pak border in Samba
Jammu: A Pakistani infiltrator has been arrested by Border Security Force (BSF) troops from a forward village of Indo-Pak border in Samba district, police said here on Thursday.
Mohammad Tariq (32), a resident of Harbanspura in Lahore was arrested from forward village of Mangu Chak in Ramgarh sector of the district last night, they said.
Tariq is being quizzed at Samba police station and would be sent to Joint Interrogation Centre (JIC) in the next couple of days, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Samba JL Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition
- Facebook CEO says group will not become a media company