Pak infiltrator arrested on Indo-Pak border in Samba
Jammu: A Pakistani infiltrator has been arrested by Border Security Force (BSF) troops from a forward village of Indo-Pak border in Samba district, police said here on Thursday.
Mohammad Tariq (32), a resident of Harbanspura in Lahore was arrested from forward village of Mangu Chak in Ramgarh sector of the district last night, they said.
Tariq is being quizzed at Samba police station and would be sent to Joint Interrogation Centre (JIC) in the next couple of days, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Samba JL Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement