Pilgrim dies of heart attack enroute Vaishnodevi
Jammu: A pilgrim died on Wedesday morning due to heart attack enroute cave shrine Vaishnodevi in Trikuta hills in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir, the police said.
J Prasad of Madhya Pradesh, who was on his way to the cave shrine along with his family, suffered a severe heart attack in Himkoti area enroute shrine in the district on Wednesday morning, they said.
He was rushed to a hospital, where he died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends