Pilgrim dies of heart attack enroute Vaishnodevi
Jammu: A pilgrim died on Wedesday morning due to heart attack enroute cave shrine Vaishnodevi in Trikuta hills in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir, the police said.
J Prasad of Madhya Pradesh, who was on his way to the cave shrine along with his family, suffered a severe heart attack in Himkoti area enroute shrine in the district on Wednesday morning, they said.
He was rushed to a hospital, where he died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement