Pilgrim dies of heart attack enroute Vaishnodevi
Jammu: A pilgrim died on Wedesday morning due to heart attack enroute cave shrine Vaishnodevi in Trikuta hills in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir, the police said.
J Prasad of Madhya Pradesh, who was on his way to the cave shrine along with his family, suffered a severe heart attack in Himkoti area enroute shrine in the district on Wednesday morning, they said.
He was rushed to a hospital, where he died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’