Sagar urges separatists to join dialogue process
Srinagar: Senior National Conference leader
and Rural Development Minister A M Sagar on Tuesday urged the
separatists to join the dialogue process in the interest of
the people of Jammu and Kashmir.
"National Conference-led government is very eager to resolve
the Kashmir imbroglio and separatist leaders should join the
dialogue process which is in the interest of the people of
Jammu and Kashmir," Sagar said addressing a function here.
Sagar said his party has played a vital role to safeguard
the identity of Jammu and Kashmir which has become a glorious
chapter of the history.
Earlier, Sagar laid a foundation stone of a community Hall
at Nowshera here. Costing Rs. 96 lakh, the community hall will
have all the necessary facilities for the locals.
Later, he went to SKIMS to enquire about the health
condition of senior Hurriyat leader Fazal Haq Qureshi, who was
shot at by militants on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'