Security patrol escapes unhurt in grenade attack
Srinagar: A security patrol escaped unhurt
in a grenade attack by militants in Kulgam district of South
Kashmir in the wee hours today, official sources said.
Militants exploded the grenade at village Avil in Damhal
Hanjipora, about 80 kms from here, when they were reportedly
being chased by a security patrol, the sources said.
However, no one was injured in the blast which caused
damage to some window panes of the residential house of one
Abdul Rashid Bhat, the sources said.
The ultras escaped taking advantage of darkness and a
hunt has been launched to nab them, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery