Security patrol escapes unhurt in grenade attack
Srinagar: A security patrol escaped unhurt
in a grenade attack by militants in Kulgam district of South
Kashmir in the wee hours today, official sources said.
Militants exploded the grenade at village Avil in Damhal
Hanjipora, about 80 kms from here, when they were reportedly
being chased by a security patrol, the sources said.
However, no one was injured in the blast which caused
damage to some window panes of the residential house of one
Abdul Rashid Bhat, the sources said.
The ultras escaped taking advantage of darkness and a
hunt has been launched to nab them, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- `IS child bomber` behind Turkey wedding blast, claims President
- Welshman Gareth Bale fires Real Madrid past Real Sociadad 3-0 in the opening encounter
- Rio Olympics bid farewell as athletes sign-off with a colorful closing ceremony
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon