Security patrol escapes unhurt in grenade attack
Srinagar: A security patrol escaped unhurt
in a grenade attack by militants in Kulgam district of South
Kashmir in the wee hours today, official sources said.
Militants exploded the grenade at village Avil in Damhal
Hanjipora, about 80 kms from here, when they were reportedly
being chased by a security patrol, the sources said.
However, no one was injured in the blast which caused
damage to some window panes of the residential house of one
Abdul Rashid Bhat, the sources said.
The ultras escaped taking advantage of darkness and a
hunt has been launched to nab them, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!