Security patrol escapes unhurt in grenade attack
Srinagar: A security patrol escaped unhurt
in a grenade attack by militants in Kulgam district of South
Kashmir in the wee hours today, official sources said.
Militants exploded the grenade at village Avil in Damhal
Hanjipora, about 80 kms from here, when they were reportedly
being chased by a security patrol, the sources said.
However, no one was injured in the blast which caused
damage to some window panes of the residential house of one
Abdul Rashid Bhat, the sources said.
The ultras escaped taking advantage of darkness and a
hunt has been launched to nab them, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS