Security patrol escapes unhurt in grenade attack
Srinagar: A security patrol escaped unhurt
in a grenade attack by militants in Kulgam district of South
Kashmir in the wee hours today, official sources said.
Militants exploded the grenade at village Avil in Damhal
Hanjipora, about 80 kms from here, when they were reportedly
being chased by a security patrol, the sources said.
However, no one was injured in the blast which caused
damage to some window panes of the residential house of one
Abdul Rashid Bhat, the sources said.
The ultras escaped taking advantage of darkness and a
hunt has been launched to nab them, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed