SPO`s daughter burnt alive, 2 injured in fire in Kishtwar
Jammu: Daughter of a Special Police
Officer (SPO) was burnt alive and two others, including the
SPO, were injured when their house was destroyed in fire in
Kishtwar district of Jammu and Kashmir late last night, police
Fire broke in the house of SPO Vinay Kumar due to a
short circuit at Kantwara in Kishtwar late last when the
family was sleeping.
While wife and father of SPO managed to come out
without any injury, SPO, his son Aman Kumar and daughter Rita
Devi were caught in the fire.
Later, Rita was burnt alive and the father-son duo
were rescued by villagers with multiple burn injuries and were
hospitalised, they said adding house was totally gutted in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened