Talks possible only under governor`s rule: JKNPP
Jammu: Ahead of an all party delegation from Delhi visiting Jammu and Kashmir tomorrow, National Panthers Party on Sunday said talks with different sections of people in the Valley was possible only with the ouster of Omar Abdullah government and a brief spell of Governor`s rule.
"We demand Governor`s rule and ouster of Omar government in J&K. A brief spell of Governor`s rule can be utilized for holding dialogue with various sections of people to reach a durable solution", JKNPP MLA Balwant Singh Mankotia said tonight.
Claiming that the ouster of Omar government will bring about at least 60 per cent peace in the Valley, he said it had NC-Cong coalition had lost all credibility, confidence and
support of the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test