Three die in landslide, wall collapse incidents in J&K
Jammu: Three persons, including two teenage girls, died in incidents of landslide and wall collapse in Jammu and Kashmir`s Kishtwar and Kathua districts, police said on Monday.
A labourer, identified as Mohmmad Sheikh from Bihar, died when a wall of a building collapsed on him in Kathua town today, they said.
Two teenage girls got buried in landslide while grazing cattle at Mundral in Kishtwar district on Sunday, police said.
The girls, identified as Sushma (17) and Deksha (13), died, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi