Three die in landslide, wall collapse incidents in J&K
Jammu: Three persons, including two teenage girls, died in incidents of landslide and wall collapse in Jammu and Kashmir`s Kishtwar and Kathua districts, police said on Monday.
A labourer, identified as Mohmmad Sheikh from Bihar, died when a wall of a building collapsed on him in Kathua town today, they said.
Two teenage girls got buried in landslide while grazing cattle at Mundral in Kishtwar district on Sunday, police said.
The girls, identified as Sushma (17) and Deksha (13), died, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened