Three die in landslide, wall collapse incidents in J&K
Jammu: Three persons, including two teenage girls, died in incidents of landslide and wall collapse in Jammu and Kashmir`s Kishtwar and Kathua districts, police said on Monday.
A labourer, identified as Mohmmad Sheikh from Bihar, died when a wall of a building collapsed on him in Kathua town today, they said.
Two teenage girls got buried in landslide while grazing cattle at Mundral in Kishtwar district on Sunday, police said.
The girls, identified as Sushma (17) and Deksha (13), died, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what