Two CRPF jawans among five rescued from Jammu flash floods
Jammu: Two CRPF jawans were among five
persons who were on Tuesday rescued from flash floods in the river
Tawi in Jammu, police officials said.
Two CRPF jawans and five labourers were caught in the
flash floods in the river Tawi at Sidhara and Nagrota areas,
Police and Army rushed to the spot and launched an
operation and rescued two CRPF jawans and three labourers,
they said, adding efforts were on to trace two others missing.
Flash floods were caused in the river Tawi due to
heavy rains in Udhampur hills.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister