Two CRPF jawans among five rescued from Jammu flash floods
Jammu: Two CRPF jawans were among five
persons who were on Tuesday rescued from flash floods in the river
Tawi in Jammu, police officials said.
Two CRPF jawans and five labourers were caught in the
flash floods in the river Tawi at Sidhara and Nagrota areas,
Police and Army rushed to the spot and launched an
operation and rescued two CRPF jawans and three labourers,
they said, adding efforts were on to trace two others missing.
Flash floods were caused in the river Tawi due to
heavy rains in Udhampur hills.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!