Two govt employees found murdered in Udhampur
Jammu: Two government employees were Wednesday
found murdered in Military Engineering Service (MES) area in
Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said.
58-year-old Bhod Raj and 55-year-old Moti Ram, both
government employees, were found murdered with their throats
slit in a house in MES area in Chopra shop area, 55 kms from
here, they said.
As the news spread, locals blocked the Jammu-Srinagar
National Highway and raised slogans demanding arrest of the
culprits, they said.
Senior civil and police officers have rushed to the
area to control the situation, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death