Two govt employees found murdered in Udhampur
Jammu: Two government employees were Wednesday
found murdered in Military Engineering Service (MES) area in
Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said.
58-year-old Bhod Raj and 55-year-old Moti Ram, both
government employees, were found murdered with their throats
slit in a house in MES area in Chopra shop area, 55 kms from
here, they said.
As the news spread, locals blocked the Jammu-Srinagar
National Highway and raised slogans demanding arrest of the
culprits, they said.
Senior civil and police officers have rushed to the
area to control the situation, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!