Two govt employees found murdered in Udhampur
Jammu: Two government employees were Wednesday
found murdered in Military Engineering Service (MES) area in
Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said.
58-year-old Bhod Raj and 55-year-old Moti Ram, both
government employees, were found murdered with their throats
slit in a house in MES area in Chopra shop area, 55 kms from
here, they said.
As the news spread, locals blocked the Jammu-Srinagar
National Highway and raised slogans demanding arrest of the
culprits, they said.
Senior civil and police officers have rushed to the
area to control the situation, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- US asks Pakistan not to discriminate among terrorists
- CMs to make presentation on their ambitious schemes in BJP meet today
- Chilli-based PAVA shells may replace pellet guns in Jammu and Kashmir