Two govt employees found murdered in Udhampur
Jammu: Two government employees were Wednesday
found murdered in Military Engineering Service (MES) area in
Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said.
58-year-old Bhod Raj and 55-year-old Moti Ram, both
government employees, were found murdered with their throats
slit in a house in MES area in Chopra shop area, 55 kms from
here, they said.
As the news spread, locals blocked the Jammu-Srinagar
National Highway and raised slogans demanding arrest of the
culprits, they said.
Senior civil and police officers have rushed to the
area to control the situation, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are festivals and other social fete being manipulated for political benefits?
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Tips to treat minor burns at home!
- UEFA Champions League draw: Barca reunion for Guardiola, Madrid get Dortmund, Arsenal pair PSG
- Clinton tops 50% support from US voters in latest poll
- Bihar floods kill eight more; water recedes in UP but still in red
- Tired of frequent dandruff problem? Try these home remedies!