Two govt employees found murdered in Udhampur
Jammu: Two government employees were Wednesday
found murdered in Military Engineering Service (MES) area in
Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said.
58-year-old Bhod Raj and 55-year-old Moti Ram, both
government employees, were found murdered with their throats
slit in a house in MES area in Chopra shop area, 55 kms from
here, they said.
As the news spread, locals blocked the Jammu-Srinagar
National Highway and raised slogans demanding arrest of the
culprits, they said.
Senior civil and police officers have rushed to the
area to control the situation, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan