Two killed, 30 injured in bus mishap
Srinagar: Two persons were killed and 30 others were injured Wednesday as a passenger bus turned turtle in Chadoora area of central Kashmir`s Budgam district, police said.
The driver of the bus, which was on its way to Srinagar, lost control over the vehicle while negotiating a sharp turn, they said.
The vehicle turned turtle, resulting in the death of two persons and injuries to 30 others, they added.
The injured passengers have been rushed to various hospitals in Budgam and here, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- 7th Pay Commission: Delhi govt notifies hike in salaries, pensions for over 1 lakh employees
- Olympics 2016: Andy Murray dominates in Rio Games, outsider Monica Puig arrives on big stage
- SALUTE! What a mom she is! This lady catches her son teasing girl - WATCH what happened next
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's 'workout tips' will give you major 'Baar Baar Dekho' feels! Pic inside
- PM inaugurates Stor Palace, says Indians will always be with Afghanistan