Two killed, 30 injured in bus mishap
Srinagar: Two persons were killed and 30 others were injured Wednesday as a passenger bus turned turtle in Chadoora area of central Kashmir`s Budgam district, police said.
The driver of the bus, which was on its way to Srinagar, lost control over the vehicle while negotiating a sharp turn, they said.
The vehicle turned turtle, resulting in the death of two persons and injuries to 30 others, they added.
The injured passengers have been rushed to various hospitals in Budgam and here, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!