42 persons fall sick after marriage feast
Medininagar: Forty-two persons, including nine children, fell sick after eating at a wedding feast at Singrakala village in Palamu district, official sources said.
The affected, including four women, were rushed to Medininagar Sadar Hospital on Tuesday, where the condition of four persons was stated to be serious, official sources said.
Palamu District Civil Surgeon Gopal Srivastav said the affected persons fell sick due to food poisoning after eating a chicken preparation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez