42 persons fall sick after marriage feast
Medininagar: Forty-two persons, including nine children, fell sick after eating at a wedding feast at Singrakala village in Palamu district, official sources said.
The affected, including four women, were rushed to Medininagar Sadar Hospital on Tuesday, where the condition of four persons was stated to be serious, official sources said.
Palamu District Civil Surgeon Gopal Srivastav said the affected persons fell sick due to food poisoning after eating a chicken preparation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof