42 persons fall sick after marriage feast
Medininagar: Forty-two persons, including nine children, fell sick after eating at a wedding feast at Singrakala village in Palamu district, official sources said.
The affected, including four women, were rushed to Medininagar Sadar Hospital on Tuesday, where the condition of four persons was stated to be serious, official sources said.
Palamu District Civil Surgeon Gopal Srivastav said the affected persons fell sick due to food poisoning after eating a chicken preparation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested