42 persons fall sick after marriage feast
Medininagar: Forty-two persons, including nine children, fell sick after eating at a wedding feast at Singrakala village in Palamu district, official sources said.
The affected, including four women, were rushed to Medininagar Sadar Hospital on Tuesday, where the condition of four persons was stated to be serious, official sources said.
Palamu District Civil Surgeon Gopal Srivastav said the affected persons fell sick due to food poisoning after eating a chicken preparation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches India's first green rail corridor in Tamil Nadu
- UP: 8 children killed as train hits school mini-bus in Bhadohi
- Nepal likely to form consensus government within seven days of Oli resigning
- Hemant Soren complains against top police officer
- Salman Khan acquitted in black buck poaching cases: Check out mixed reactions on Twitter
- China says South Korea damaged 'mutual trust'
- Susan Rice urges `candour and openness` on Beijing visit