42 persons fall sick after marriage feast
Medininagar: Forty-two persons, including nine children, fell sick after eating at a wedding feast at Singrakala village in Palamu district, official sources said.
The affected, including four women, were rushed to Medininagar Sadar Hospital on Tuesday, where the condition of four persons was stated to be serious, official sources said.
Palamu District Civil Surgeon Gopal Srivastav said the affected persons fell sick due to food poisoning after eating a chicken preparation.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler