Jharkhand: Rajdhani, other trains held up following blockade
Ranchi: Several trains, including Rajdhani Express, have been stranded at various places following blockade put up at Parsabad Railway station in Koderma district by a BJP MLA and his supporters.
The BJP activists are demanding opening of a reservation counters at Parsabad station and stoppage of Mumbai-Howrah and other express trains at Parsabad station.
"BJP MLA Amit Yadav and about 500 of his supporters have squatted on both up and down tracks at Parasabad, over 140 km from here, since 5 am disrupting railway services," Rail Police Force Divisional Commander Shashi Kumar said.
New Delhi-Howrah, New Delhi-Sealdah, New Delhi-Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express trains and several other trains have been held up at different points following their agitation, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL