Jharkhand: Students make MMS clip of teenage girl
Hazaribagh: Fourteen persons,
including school students, have been arrested in connection
with making an obscene MMS footage of a teenage girl in
Hazaribagh town, police said on Sunday.
"All of them were arrested yesterday. Some are
high-school students," Officer-in-Charge of Hazaribagh Sadar
police station Binod Kumar Singh told reporters here.
The MMS was made allegedly at the residence of Vikash
Kumar Singh and his friend Ajit Singh a few days ago with the
latter`s 17-year-old girl friend.
The room was fitted with six cameras and a blue film
was prepared with the help of the employee of a cyber cafe and
was circulated through MMS, Singh said.
As soon as the matter leaked out about a week ago, the
police swung into action and arrested five persons and on
interrogation they confessed that they have been blackmailing
They informed the police about the other persons
allegedly involved in the crime, the police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley