Jharkhand: Students make MMS clip of teenage girl
Hazaribagh: Fourteen persons,
including school students, have been arrested in connection
with making an obscene MMS footage of a teenage girl in
Hazaribagh town, police said on Sunday.
"All of them were arrested yesterday. Some are
high-school students," Officer-in-Charge of Hazaribagh Sadar
police station Binod Kumar Singh told reporters here.
The MMS was made allegedly at the residence of Vikash
Kumar Singh and his friend Ajit Singh a few days ago with the
latter`s 17-year-old girl friend.
The room was fitted with six cameras and a blue film
was prepared with the help of the employee of a cyber cafe and
was circulated through MMS, Singh said.
As soon as the matter leaked out about a week ago, the
police swung into action and arrested five persons and on
interrogation they confessed that they have been blackmailing
They informed the police about the other persons
allegedly involved in the crime, the police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`