Jharkhand: Students make MMS clip of teenage girl
Hazaribagh: Fourteen persons,
including school students, have been arrested in connection
with making an obscene MMS footage of a teenage girl in
Hazaribagh town, police said on Sunday.
"All of them were arrested yesterday. Some are
high-school students," Officer-in-Charge of Hazaribagh Sadar
police station Binod Kumar Singh told reporters here.
The MMS was made allegedly at the residence of Vikash
Kumar Singh and his friend Ajit Singh a few days ago with the
latter`s 17-year-old girl friend.
The room was fitted with six cameras and a blue film
was prepared with the help of the employee of a cyber cafe and
was circulated through MMS, Singh said.
As soon as the matter leaked out about a week ago, the
police swung into action and arrested five persons and on
interrogation they confessed that they have been blackmailing
They informed the police about the other persons
allegedly involved in the crime, the police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family