Jharkhand: Two Maoists caught while planting landmines
Latehar: Two Maoists were on Tuesday caught while allegedly planting landmines underneath a road bridge at Revet village in Latehar district, police sources said.
They were nabbed when they were allegedly planting the explosives to target security personnel, Superintendent of Police Kranti Kumar told reporters here.
Ten more persons have also been detained by security forces during anti-Naxal operation, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA