Jharkhand: Two Maoists caught while planting landmines
Latehar: Two Maoists were on Tuesday caught while allegedly planting landmines underneath a road bridge at Revet village in Latehar district, police sources said.
They were nabbed when they were allegedly planting the explosives to target security personnel, Superintendent of Police Kranti Kumar told reporters here.
Ten more persons have also been detained by security forces during anti-Naxal operation, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Indrani Mukerjea's statement on suspected drug overdose recorded
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka