Jharkhand: Two Maoists caught while planting landmines
Latehar: Two Maoists were on Tuesday caught while allegedly planting landmines underneath a road bridge at Revet village in Latehar district, police sources said.
They were nabbed when they were allegedly planting the explosives to target security personnel, Superintendent of Police Kranti Kumar told reporters here.
Ten more persons have also been detained by security forces during anti-Naxal operation, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren