Jharkhand: Two Maoists caught while planting landmines
Latehar: Two Maoists were on Tuesday caught while allegedly planting landmines underneath a road bridge at Revet village in Latehar district, police sources said.
They were nabbed when they were allegedly planting the explosives to target security personnel, Superintendent of Police Kranti Kumar told reporters here.
Ten more persons have also been detained by security forces during anti-Naxal operation, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred