PLFI activist shot dead by `Maoists`
Gumla: Suspected Maoists killed a self-styled area commander of the People`s Liberation Front of India (PLFI), an ultra-left faction, at Kolambi-Dipatoli village in Gumla district, police said.
Chhotka Gop was visiting relatives yesterday and was confronted by armed men who opened fire when he tried to escape, they said.
CPI (Maoist) and PLFI were engaged in a turf war in Gumla district and it was being investigated whether the killers belonged to the rival faction, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump rules out US presidential debate with Sanders
- 'El Chapo' appeals extradition to US
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2