Public spat between Jharkhand CM and Congress MLA
Medininagar (Jharkhand): Jharkhand Chief
Minister Arjun Munda and Congress MLA K N Tripathy on Thursday had
an argument on stage over survey of BPL families after which
Tripathy boycotted a public function here.
Interrupting the chief minister`s speech from his seat
on the dais, Tripathy shouted alleging that the government had
not given any benefit to the 11 lakh BPL additional BPL
families which it added to the existing BPL least last year.
His protest came when Munda announced that another
survey of BPL families would take place in the second week of
"You can`t dictate a CM," Munda retorted as an annoyed
Tripathy walked off the stage in protest.
Later, the chief minister continued with his speech to
mark the "Palamau district Development Festival".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation – Part II
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof