RJD hints at joining JMM ministry in Jharkhand
Ranchi: As the JMM is awaiting Governor Syed Ahmed`s decision on its staking claim to form a new government in Jharkhand, the Rashtriya Janata Dal today hinted that the party would join the ministry.
Yes, it appears, RJD Legislature Party leader Annapurna Devi said when asked whether her party would join the ministry in the event of Ahmed inviting JMM-LP leader Hemant Soren to form a government.
Devi accompanied Soren when the latter called on the governor to stake claim, requesting him to initiate process of setting up a democratic government in the President’s rule-bound state.
Jharkhand PCC President Sukdhdeo Bhagat, who also was among the delegation at Raj Bhavan, said the party’s national leadership would decide.
RJD’s Jharkhand unit spokesman Manoj Kumar said, Our leader Lalu Prasad ji has extended support to the JMM-led alliance to rally behind all secular forces and for development of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi