RJD hints at joining JMM ministry in Jharkhand
Ranchi: As the JMM is awaiting Governor Syed Ahmed`s decision on its staking claim to form a new government in Jharkhand, the Rashtriya Janata Dal today hinted that the party would join the ministry.
Yes, it appears, RJD Legislature Party leader Annapurna Devi said when asked whether her party would join the ministry in the event of Ahmed inviting JMM-LP leader Hemant Soren to form a government.
Devi accompanied Soren when the latter called on the governor to stake claim, requesting him to initiate process of setting up a democratic government in the President’s rule-bound state.
Jharkhand PCC President Sukdhdeo Bhagat, who also was among the delegation at Raj Bhavan, said the party’s national leadership would decide.
RJD’s Jharkhand unit spokesman Manoj Kumar said, Our leader Lalu Prasad ji has extended support to the JMM-led alliance to rally behind all secular forces and for development of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister