RJD hints at joining JMM ministry in Jharkhand
Ranchi: As the JMM is awaiting Governor Syed Ahmed`s decision on its staking claim to form a new government in Jharkhand, the Rashtriya Janata Dal today hinted that the party would join the ministry.
Yes, it appears, RJD Legislature Party leader Annapurna Devi said when asked whether her party would join the ministry in the event of Ahmed inviting JMM-LP leader Hemant Soren to form a government.
Devi accompanied Soren when the latter called on the governor to stake claim, requesting him to initiate process of setting up a democratic government in the President’s rule-bound state.
Jharkhand PCC President Sukdhdeo Bhagat, who also was among the delegation at Raj Bhavan, said the party’s national leadership would decide.
RJD’s Jharkhand unit spokesman Manoj Kumar said, Our leader Lalu Prasad ji has extended support to the JMM-led alliance to rally behind all secular forces and for development of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH