RJD hints at joining JMM ministry in Jharkhand
Ranchi: As the JMM is awaiting Governor Syed Ahmed`s decision on its staking claim to form a new government in Jharkhand, the Rashtriya Janata Dal today hinted that the party would join the ministry.
Yes, it appears, RJD Legislature Party leader Annapurna Devi said when asked whether her party would join the ministry in the event of Ahmed inviting JMM-LP leader Hemant Soren to form a government.
Devi accompanied Soren when the latter called on the governor to stake claim, requesting him to initiate process of setting up a democratic government in the President’s rule-bound state.
Jharkhand PCC President Sukdhdeo Bhagat, who also was among the delegation at Raj Bhavan, said the party’s national leadership would decide.
RJD’s Jharkhand unit spokesman Manoj Kumar said, Our leader Lalu Prasad ji has extended support to the JMM-led alliance to rally behind all secular forces and for development of the state.
- Harish Rawat virtually admits his presence in 'sting CD', but says meeting journalist is not crime
- Refrain from using adulterated eye makeup, warn doctors
- Eight coaches of Delhi-Faizabad Express derails in Hapur district
- No difference between LF, TMC regimes: Rajnath Singh
- BJP complains to EC of violence after 5th phase polls