Rocket launcher-like object recovered in Jharkhand
Ranchi: Jharkhand police have recovered an
object that resembled a rocket launcher in Jharkhand`s Maoist
infested district of Ramgarh, a senior police officer said
"Following specific inputs, Ranchi police raided a
place at Ramgarh and recovered it yesterday," Inspector
General of Police (Special Branch/Operation), S N Pradhan,
Asked whether it could be a rocket launcher, he said
it looked so, and would be known soon.
Ramgarh is among 18 of the 24 districts having
presence of the CPI (Maoist), the People’s Liberation Front of
India and other extremist outfits and has borders with the
state capital Ranchi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal