Two Sabar tribals stoned to death
Jamshedpur: Two members of a primitive
Sabar tribe were stoned to death by unidentified persons in
Jharkhand`s Ghatsila sub-division, police said on Monday.
Bodies of Rungda Sabar (42) and Dunda Sabar (35) were
found in Bomro village under Dumaria police station in East
Singhbhum district, said Additional Superintendent of Police,
Rajiv Ranjan Singh.
The incident occurred last night when the two were
returning home in Kajrikocha village from a fair where they
consumed liquor, Singh said.
The cause of the twin murder was not yet known.
The villagers were tightlipped and only clue the
police got was the victims had liquor along with two others,
Singh said adding search was on for these two.
The bodies were sent to M G M hospital for
Sabar tribes were found mainly in Jharkhand, West
Bengal and Orissa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him