Two Sabar tribals stoned to death
Jamshedpur: Two members of a primitive
Sabar tribe were stoned to death by unidentified persons in
Jharkhand`s Ghatsila sub-division, police said on Monday.
Bodies of Rungda Sabar (42) and Dunda Sabar (35) were
found in Bomro village under Dumaria police station in East
Singhbhum district, said Additional Superintendent of Police,
Rajiv Ranjan Singh.
The incident occurred last night when the two were
returning home in Kajrikocha village from a fair where they
consumed liquor, Singh said.
The cause of the twin murder was not yet known.
The villagers were tightlipped and only clue the
police got was the victims had liquor along with two others,
Singh said adding search was on for these two.
The bodies were sent to M G M hospital for
Sabar tribes were found mainly in Jharkhand, West
Bengal and Orissa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof