Anna to undergo naturopathy treatment in Bangalore
Mumbai: Social activist Anna Hazare will be leaving for Bangalore tomorrow to undergo a week-long naturopathy treatment, after which he would embark on a country-wide tour.
"Hazare will be leaving Ralegan for Jindal Naturopathy Foundation tomorrow," his aide Datta Awari told PTI over phone from his native village Ralegan Siddhi.
After the treatment, Hazare will undertake an all-India tour, Awari said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!