Anna to undergo naturopathy treatment in Bangalore
Mumbai: Social activist Anna Hazare will be leaving for Bangalore tomorrow to undergo a week-long naturopathy treatment, after which he would embark on a country-wide tour.
"Hazare will be leaving Ralegan for Jindal Naturopathy Foundation tomorrow," his aide Datta Awari told PTI over phone from his native village Ralegan Siddhi.
After the treatment, Hazare will undertake an all-India tour, Awari said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered