Anna to undergo naturopathy treatment in Bangalore
Mumbai: Social activist Anna Hazare will be leaving for Bangalore tomorrow to undergo a week-long naturopathy treatment, after which he would embark on a country-wide tour.
"Hazare will be leaving Ralegan for Jindal Naturopathy Foundation tomorrow," his aide Datta Awari told PTI over phone from his native village Ralegan Siddhi.
After the treatment, Hazare will undertake an all-India tour, Awari said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal