Bangalore police arrest suspected serial rapist
Bangalore: The Bangalore police on Tuesday arrested a serial rapist here. The 30-year-old accused was booked for allegedly abducting 16 minor girls and has also reportedly confessed to 31 cases of kidnapping.
The victims abducted by the accused were said to be between 6 to 10 years of age. However, only one case has been registered against him.
The arrest took place even as the country is once again outraged by the recent Mumbai gang-rape incident of a photo-journalist.
The ghastly incident has once again reminded the women of India as to how vulnerable and how unsafe they are.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test