Bangalore police arrest suspected serial rapist
Bangalore: The Bangalore police on Tuesday arrested a serial rapist here. The 30-year-old accused was booked for allegedly abducting 16 minor girls and has also reportedly confessed to 31 cases of kidnapping.
The victims abducted by the accused were said to be between 6 to 10 years of age. However, only one case has been registered against him.
The arrest took place even as the country is once again outraged by the recent Mumbai gang-rape incident of a photo-journalist.
The ghastly incident has once again reminded the women of India as to how vulnerable and how unsafe they are.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!