Bellary school boy found dead in well
Bellary: A six-year-old boy was found dead in a well near his school with police suspecting
that he had fallen prey to witchcraft practitioner.
The boy, who went to school yesterday, was taken away by an unidentified person at Kudathini village, about 15 kms away from here, police said.
Later his body was found in a well near the school. It was suspected that he has been sacrificed by performers of blackmagic, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!