Bellary school boy found dead in well
Bellary: A six-year-old boy was found dead in a well near his school with police suspecting
that he had fallen prey to witchcraft practitioner.
The boy, who went to school yesterday, was taken away by an unidentified person at Kudathini village, about 15 kms away from here, police said.
Later his body was found in a well near the school. It was suspected that he has been sacrificed by performers of blackmagic, police said.
- 54 crore Indians in grip of drought: Swaraj Abhiyan
- Justice Rastogi backs CJI Thakur's appeal to increase number of judges
- Delhi-Faizabad Express derails near Hapur; 70 injured, emergency number issued
- VVIP chopper deal probe: CBI to grill former-IAF chief SP Tyagi, his 2 brothers today; major set-back for Sonia Gandhi?
- Colombia deports top Peruvian crime lord