B’lore: 3 children injured when building collapses
Bangalore: Three children, including a five-month old baby girl, were injured on Wednesday when a three-storey under construction building collapsed.
The children of construction labourers were pulled out from the debris by fireforce personnel who rushed to the spot.
Efforts are on to extricate a 25-year-old labourer, who is still under the debris, police said.
The injured children, all girls, have been admitted to hospital, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region- Part II
- DNA: Court acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching case
- UNBELIEVABLE! Cristiano Ronaldo to have an international airport named after him
- Islamic State group claims second German attack in a week
- Former Apple executive is back to lead company's car project
- Mumbai Taxi-rickshaw strike 'put on hold'
- VIDEO: Sushil calls Narsingh's doping row 'unfortunate', wants fellow wrestlers to win medals at Rio