B’lore: 3 children injured when building collapses
Bangalore: Three children, including a five-month old baby girl, were injured on Wednesday when a three-storey under construction building collapsed.
The children of construction labourers were pulled out from the debris by fireforce personnel who rushed to the spot.
Efforts are on to extricate a 25-year-old labourer, who is still under the debris, police said.
The injured children, all girls, have been admitted to hospital, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- EPL 2016-17: Gameweek 3 — City go top with win over Hammers
- Glowing distant stars become Hubble's latest subject! - See pic
- PM Modi reaches out to people of Kashmir Valley, talks of 'unity and compassion', slams those fomenting trouble
- Clothes that repair their own rips? Study swears on new coatings!
- BCCI exempts Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals from paying annual IPL franchise fee: Report