B’lore: 3 children injured when building collapses
Bangalore: Three children, including a five-month old baby girl, were injured on Wednesday when a three-storey under construction building collapsed.
The children of construction labourers were pulled out from the debris by fireforce personnel who rushed to the spot.
Efforts are on to extricate a 25-year-old labourer, who is still under the debris, police said.
The injured children, all girls, have been admitted to hospital, police said.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative