Bomb threat at Wipro office in Bangalore
Bangalore: An anonymous letter threatening to blow up the campus of software major Wipro here with 19 bombs sent police into a tizzy on Friday.
The letter claimed Wipro`s corporate and training block would be blown up at 11 am on Friday and 1 pm on Saturday, police said.
HSR Layout police, under whose jurisdiction Wipro office is situated, have reached the spot.
"We have reached the spot; I don`t see there is anything to be worried about. However, we have informed the control room for a bomb squad to do a thorough check," a police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi