Bomb threat at Wipro office in Bangalore
Bangalore: An anonymous letter threatening to blow up the campus of software major Wipro here with 19 bombs sent police into a tizzy on Friday.
The letter claimed Wipro`s corporate and training block would be blown up at 11 am on Friday and 1 pm on Saturday, police said.
HSR Layout police, under whose jurisdiction Wipro office is situated, have reached the spot.
"We have reached the spot; I don`t see there is anything to be worried about. However, we have informed the control room for a bomb squad to do a thorough check," a police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional