Chinese engineer reported missing in Karnataka
Bangalore: A 41-year-old Chinese engineer, deputed by his company to assist a local steel firm to set up a new plant in Koppal District of Karnataka, was Tuesday reported missing, police said.
Li Zianpinv was reported missing from the guest house of Hospet Steels Limited belonging to Kalyani Steels Limited near Munirabad, about 340 km from here, a top police official said.
Li along with four other Chinese engineers had came to Munirabad on June 1 to assist Hospet Steels Limited setting up a new steel plant on its premises under an understanding between a Chinese steel plant and Kalyani Steels, Koppal SP B S Prakash said.
Li was last seen by local residents at around 8.15 am today, Prakash said, adding that Hospet Steels General Manager Dugappa lodged a complaint.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery