Chinese engineer reported missing in Karnataka
Bangalore: A 41-year-old Chinese engineer, deputed by his company to assist a local steel firm to set up a new plant in Koppal District of Karnataka, was Tuesday reported missing, police said.
Li Zianpinv was reported missing from the guest house of Hospet Steels Limited belonging to Kalyani Steels Limited near Munirabad, about 340 km from here, a top police official said.
Li along with four other Chinese engineers had came to Munirabad on June 1 to assist Hospet Steels Limited setting up a new steel plant on its premises under an understanding between a Chinese steel plant and Kalyani Steels, Koppal SP B S Prakash said.
Li was last seen by local residents at around 8.15 am today, Prakash said, adding that Hospet Steels General Manager Dugappa lodged a complaint.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'