Disqualified MLAs strive to defeat BJP in local polls
Shimoga: Disqualified BJP MLA from Sagar, Belur
Goplakrishna, said all the 16 MLAs, including independents,
who have been disqualified for "exposing" the "corrupt"
practices of Chief Minister Yeddyurappa, will strive to defeat
BJP candidates in the coming Zilla and Taluk Panchayat polls.
Addressing the media, he alleged that Yeddyurappa and
party state unit Chief Eshwarappa had amassed huge wealth by
adopting illegal and corrupt methods.
Belur said the disqualified BJP MLAs are still in the
party and challenged the state president and the chief
minister to dismiss them from the party if they have guts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed