Disqualified MLAs strive to defeat BJP in local polls
Shimoga: Disqualified BJP MLA from Sagar, Belur
Goplakrishna, said all the 16 MLAs, including independents,
who have been disqualified for "exposing" the "corrupt"
practices of Chief Minister Yeddyurappa, will strive to defeat
BJP candidates in the coming Zilla and Taluk Panchayat polls.
Addressing the media, he alleged that Yeddyurappa and
party state unit Chief Eshwarappa had amassed huge wealth by
adopting illegal and corrupt methods.
Belur said the disqualified BJP MLAs are still in the
party and challenged the state president and the chief
minister to dismiss them from the party if they have guts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere