Four persons shot & injured near Itnal village
Bangalore: Four persons of a family were shot at and injured by a gang on Wednesday near Itnal village in Belgaum district, about 500 km from here, police said.
The injured have been hospitalised and are out of danger,
The victims were proceeding in a jeep to Chikodi to appear
before a court in an assault case when a gang in a van
intercepted their vehicle, opened fire and escaped, police
Previous enmity is suspected to be the reason behind the
attack, the said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory