French diplomat`s remand extended by 14 days
Bangalore: A court here on Tuesday extended by 14 days the judicial custody of French diplomat Pascal Mazurier, arrested on the charge of raping his four-year old daughter.
"A magisterial court has extended Pascal`s judicial custody for next 14 days," Deputy Commissioner of Police (Central) Ravikante Gowda told a news agency.
Deputy Head of Chancery in the Consulate of France here, Mazurier was arrested on June 19 on the basis of a complaint by his wife Suja Jones Mazurier, a Keralite, that he raped their daughter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What a journey! Watch video that introduced US President Barack Obama at Democratic National Convention
- No newspapers, television for Arvind Kejriwal for 12 days in August - Know why
- Flood wrecks havoc in Bihar, Assam; more than 40 dead, lakhs affected
- Houthi rebels form Supreme Council to govern Yemen
- Boy George 'devastated' over friend's suicide